- NRA Certified Training Counselor (Trinidad College, CO.)
- NRA Certified Firearm Safety Instructor in
Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun,
Personal Protection Inside the Home,
Personal Protection Outside the Home
- NRA Defensive Handgun
- NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
- Utah Certified Concealed Firearm Instructor
- Arizona Concealed Weapon Instructor
- Arizona Licensed Armed Security Guard Instructor
- Arizona approved LEOSA – Law Enforcement Examiner
- Chief Range Safety Training Officer at Tri-State Shooting Park
- Graduate MAG-40
- Certified Glock Factory Armorer
- Armorer Graduate, Glock, XD, 1911, AR15
- Director Member, Front Sight Training Institute
- NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
- NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
- NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
- NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor
- Personal Protection Inside the Home
- Martial Arts – Personal defense specialist
- Diamond Member, Front Sight Training Institute
SAFETY FIRST – ALWAYS! ALL our associated instructors are Certified Range Safety Officers. In all range training other than private coaching we maintain a minimum of TWO fully certified Range Safety Officers / Instructors on the range at all times.
NRA Basic Pistol we have a maximum 2 student to 1 instructor ratio on the firing line to ensure those new to shooting receive both the personal attention you deserve and the safety oversight required to ensure everyone’s absolute safety. If there are six basic students shooting there will be at least three instructors physically present on the firing line.
Intermediate, advanced pistol, rifle and shotgun classes we always have TWO instructors on the range, and maintain a maximum 5 to 1 ratio. If you take classes elsewhere, ASK how many students they allow for each instructor. Some schools have up to 25 people shooting at a time with only 2-3 assistants, often not even NRA qualified. That is unsafe.
SAFETY FIRST – ALWAYS!